Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, December 7, 2019

I hate myself


Dear Myself,


I know this is not the stuff that we talk in public. But make this as a little secret between you and me. Its me and you things.

I hate myself. You are not alone.! I hate myself too..
I hate that i keep telling myself that i want to be better and get more better, but again i always find myself trying to fine for the perfect time. Until it was never..

I hate how i keep giving myself fake motivation and i hate how those fake motivation keep me floats and drowns at the same time. But what can i do about it? You tell me what can i do about it? What can i do to help myself if everybody else is busy figuring out themselves. 

Perfect time? Doesn't exist...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Well over 160,000 men and women are utilizing a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

It is scientific and works all the time.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Get a drinking glass and fill it half glass

2) Then learn this weight loss HACK

and you'll be 2 lbs thinner the next day!

kailynyant said...

JAX - Columbia Titanium Art - India
JAX titanium muffler - Columbia Titanium Art harbor freight titanium welder - ridge titanium wallet India is an indian titanium price per pound artist working on Indian art, from fine art to sculpture titanium drill bits to photography, crafts, music and much more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...